Epic 360 Portable Storage Tanks
Our Epic 360 line of portable tanks offers leak detection systems to keep the environment protected. The Epic 360 saves time, manpower, and money, which allow sites to be up and running extremely fast. Traditional water supplies, such as frac tanks, require countless truck trips to meet demand and in-ground impoundments can take months to complete.
Our system has huge storage capacity, can be transported and set up in days and only requires up to six truckloads as opposed to 120+ for frac tanks. The Epic 360 can contain either freshwater or flowback/produced water – which can be used for the treatment or reuse and blending of recycled frac water.
The Epic 360 comes in sizes ranging from 10,000-60,000 BBL – that’s as much as 2,520,000 gallons! Our tanks are rated for use as both primary and secondary containment, which may be adjusted to fit any containment project need.
- Extremely fast setup – in days, rather than weeks
- Reduced environmental footprint
- Reduced cost and increased savings
- Reduced trucking needs by 95%
- Adaptable – portable and above ground
- Secure bolt-together design
- Electronic monitoring
One-stop shop – installed and serviced by Mustang Extreme
- Tanks manufactured by AWS certified D1.1 welders
- Manufactured in the U.S. in an ISO-compliant facility
- Designed by Professional Engineers (PE)
- Designed with a Safety Factor for three times the expected loads
Structural grade design is compliant with American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) standards
TYPICAL INSTALLATION STEPS
- A cushioning layer of non-woven geotextile is initially installed to protect the tank liners from being damaged by underlying rocks or debris.
- A single or double layer of polyethylene liner is installed over the geotextile to provide an impermeable membrane for the water to reside in.
- Utilizing heavy equipment and certified operators, the walls of the Epic 360 are set up in a matter of hours.
- The panels of the tanks are bolted together as they are set in place by heavy equipment.
- After the tank is bolted together completely, the liner is pulled up the walls and around the outside edges of the tank.
- The liner is then clamped to the top of the tank so that it is secure.
- Stairs, along with fill and discharge tubes, are added, completing the installation process of the Epic 360.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We provide the highest level of professionalism, quality, safety and expertise in the industry.